The Consumer Packaged Goods and Food & Beverage (CPG/F&B) industries
are challenged by change. Demand is fluctuating wildly as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. Local and microbrands are becoming ever more important. New channels, such as Amazon, must be assimilated. And, long-term trends, such as the increasing role of private labeling, co-packers, and contract manufacturing, continue to reshape the industry.
In the face of this turbulence, CPG and F&B companies are – like so many other industrial enterprises – looking at Industrial Transformation (IX) as a means to drive change. But they're falling behind.
In LNS Research's latest report, Industrial Transformation (IX) Challenges Consumer Products and Food & Beverage Companies, Principal Analyst Tom Comstock examines his latest research findings on the challenges the Consumer Products and Food & Beverage industries are facing with IX.
In this Research Spotlight, you'll discover:
- What the CPG and F&B industries are doing differently?
- Why they're falling behind in IX?
- What are the "big" things they are trying to accomplish?
- What is delivering significant improvement for CPG and F&B?
- How Consumer Packaged Goods and Food & Beverage companies can get on track with their Industrial Transformation (IX) efforts.
Here, you can download the full research report.