The top three financial objectives for using Digital Twins are grow revenue, increase operating margins, and cut costs.
Process and asset-intensive industries have no commonly accepted definition of Digital Twin. Many manufacturers struggle to understand exactly what a Digital Twin is (and what it is not) and how the industrial enterprise can achieve competitive advantage with it.
This report advances the Digital Twin dialog and examines:
- The status of the Digital Twin and supporting technology adoption today
- Critical dimensions of Digital Twins in the process and asset-intensive industries
- How businesses can use Digital Twins to drive Operational Excellence
- Initial steps companies must take to deploy Digital Twins
- Use cases for Digital Twin in process manufacturing